Warning | Project 1 Progress

 

The first chunk of my audio animated. 

Comments

  1. Chandler, wow man, great job so far. I feel like you've worked with the program before! High quality content and good execution. The concept is nice and I do feel a bit panicked while watching this. I don't have much to say in the way of pushing your concept further and can't wait to see this finished up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this and am jealous of your after effects skills. This program is very new to me so I'm not sure what advice I can give you. I like that you used images of missiles instead of just text, and I also like the red that you used to highlight 15 of them. Very effective. Maybe make a few of the other elements change to red as well to add emphasis on "emergency" or something.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Tutorial Project